What is ‘Qr Code’ and QrStuff?
QR or Quick Response Codes are a type of two-dimensional barcode that can be read using smartphones and dedicated QR reading devices, that link directly to text, emails, websites, phone numbers and more! You may have even got to this site by scanning a QR code!
QR codes are huge in Japan and across the East, and are slowly beginning to become commonplace in the West. Soon enough you will see QR codes on product packaging, shop displays, printed and billboard advertisements as well as in emails and on websites. The scope of use for QR codes really is huge, particularly for the marketing and advertising of products, brands, services and anything else you can think of.
With as many as half of us now owning smartphones, and that number growing on a daily basis, QR Codes have the potential to have a major impact upon society and particularly in advertising, marketing and customer service with a wealth of product information just one scan away.
Qrstuff give you the opportunity to generate a QR code in ways that most of the other places on the Internet.
What is ‘Augmented Reality‘?
Augmented reality is an integration og the digital information with the real life.Unlike virtul rality,augmented reality uses the existing environment and overlays new information on top of it.Augmented reality apps are written in special 3D programs that allow the developer to tie animation or contextual digital information in the computer program to an augmented reality “marker” in the real world. When a computing device’s AR app or browser plug-inreceives digital information from a known marker, it begins to execute the marker’s code and layer the correct image or images.(Source)
Here is examples from YTÜ 🙂
Virtual classrooms bring the medievel classroom into 21st century.Virtual classrooms use collaboration tools to re-create the structure and learning experiences of a physical classroom.
Virtual Classroom Tools
- Virtual Classroom Chat – Chat is probably the most familiar tool in the virtual classroom, but in order to design for this tool, you need to understand its capabilities.
- Breakout Rooms – Ready to kick your virtual training up to a higher level? Design for true collaboration with breakout room activities.
- Shared Whiteboards – Creating engagement in the virtual classroom is easy when you design effective whiteboard activities. Here are some tips to get you started.
- Application Sharing – Make sure your application training is more than a demonstration. Design collaborative exercises that exploit application sharing in your virtual classroom.
- Synchronized Web Browsing – Synchronized web browsing can add great interaction to a virtual classroom design, if only anyone used it. Create engagement using this versatile tool.
- Survey, Feedback, and Other Tools – This post discusses often overlooked virtual classroom tools. They can easily be inserted into a program to create interactive and collaborative activities.
Jeopardy allows you to create a customized jeopardy template without PowerPoint. The games you make can be played online from anywhere in the world. Building your own jeopardy template is a piece of cake. Just use our simple editor to get your game up and running.
What is ‘Instagrok’?
What is ‘Backchannel Chat‘?
Backchannel Chat is a class discussion tool that was designed from the ground up tosupport teachers. Backchannels are great for increasing participation in classroom discussions and for informally assessing your students’ knowledge.
Teacher can control all aspects of the discussion, you can remove messages andprevent students from posting, if the pace of the discussion is overwhelming and key messages are lost you can take control and lock the room so that only you can add content.
What is ‘ClassBadgets‘?
You can search the stock badge art for the word, “language” and when you do you are taken to France. Search other key words like “English Language Arts”, “figurative language”, or “language arts” and more art work will appear that is directed towards reading and writing. For now Let’s use the France inspired badges to reward students for mastering the natural language barrier when we come across someone from this European part of the world. Or award the winner of the cultural fair bake-off for their France inspired desserts. You know, the ones that make you go OH-la-la!(Source)